Sunday, March 6, 2011

Website and The Plan

So within this past year I have been working at Rain and I have learned a lot! I have loved working with the people I work with and being able to expand my love for music (since I can listen to it while I work). I offered some of my website skills to Max Orton and created this website for him (I did not design it, so don't get too excited). You can check it out here: www.thedjdude.com It was fun to do...and you know what? It could be my future career? I don't know, keeping my options open...but I do know that I have a "plan" for the next couple years of my life and I am excited....

"The Plan":
Finish school and get my darn BA degree in Sociology :)
Then I will hopefully finish around the time I am 22 1/2, and if I'm not married (which I probably wont be) I will be going on a mission! 

I am so excited for this plan.

I know whenever I make plans life happens and things change...but I was feeling really directionless at the beginning of this year, and now I feel I have more direction and focus. If I do serve a mission, I'll come back and get a master's degree in something...I am glad to know that I don't have to decide the career for my life quite yet and that calms my nerves a lot. I'm excited for these next couple years in my life...I know a lot will happen, and change will definitely be on the horizon, but I embrace that change with open arms!

Hazza for websites! Hazza for "plans"!

1 comment:

  1. Hazza? What's hazza? Must be short for hooray! Hooray for your plan Stacy! And way to go on the website!

    ReplyDelete