Thursday, August 25, 2011

My goodness...

These past two weeks have just been crazy busy. Summer got married, I moved home, work has been busy and of course my social life has been pretty good!

Just a little bit about Summer's wedding...she was beautiful, everything went perfectly, and Chris really loves her. It was full of laughing, smiling and a few tears of joy! I had to give the "maid of honor" speech at the wedding dinner. I did not know a soul besides the Brook's family. So I was a bit nervous...but I guess it went well because strangers through out the next day kept coming up and telling me how well it went. I love Summer and I'm so happy for her and Chris! They are just two imperfect people who have found perfectness by being together!

I'm helping my friend Kallie with her wedding video. I was able to go and video tape their engagements. They are totally in love and I loved witnessing it! I'm excited to see how the video comes all together.

So yes, being around weddings and love is sometimes hard. Sometimes I think of my relationship from over a year ago and think of how I was that blissfully in love once. I know I will get the chance again to be blissfully in love, but next time I will appreciate it 100 times more then I did before. But right now my calling in life is to serve the Lord, and I know that through that commitment I will be blessed for the rest of my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment