Wednesday, August 10, 2011

:) Smile (:

I just keep smiling. I know that the mission is going to be oh so wonderful!!

I put my apartment for sale on Sunday, sold it by Tuesday afternoon. A miracle to say the least.

I'm moving home this weekend. I'm excited to spend this semester at home with just me and my parents.

I've been researching everything about Sister Missionaries...I stay up way to late reading things now.

I love that I'm going on a mission. A friend told me last night, "This is your calling in life." I know now that it is...and I'm soo excited!!

P.S. I'm reading The Help and almost done. I'm excited for the movie to come out Friday.

3 comments:

  1. After The Help, read Jesus the Christ. A must read before your mission.

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY MISSION!!! That is so exciting Stacy! And I just finished the help this week and I LOVED it. Going to see the movie tonight!!

    AH. I'm just so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete