Sunday, November 6, 2011

"8 Women found dead, all wearing hats and 1 eating a crepe."

Day 2--Paris Part 2

Wanna try the best croissants ever? Go to Paris. Our hotel had a breakfast, and the croissants were sooo good. I ate like 5...maybe more. This day was filled with touring. We went to the Louve, saw the Mona Lisa, Aphrodite and the Winged Glory...and much much more. We also went back to Notre Dame and took a tour there. Then we went to the St. Chapel, which had the best stained glass work I have ever seen. It was breath taking. We also took a water bus tour of the Seine River.











That night we went to the Eiffel Tower and went to the top. It was amazing. It was cold, so we were all wearing hats. We were quite the sight...8 women in hats, laughing and smiling like we were drunk. It was a wonderful day in Paris, but I know I want to go back...cause we really only saw a tiny bit of the city. I did love Paris and I think I will be back one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment