Friday, November 18, 2011

Bath day and thoughts

I took a bath today, and read my book in the tub. It was wonderful.

I have a lot of thoughts these days (what's new?). Mostly of future Husband. Sometimes I just get caught up in these moments where I can't wait to not be single. I know people tell me to enjoy my single years...but I'm pretty sure married life is better, so I can't help myself day dreaming about it. I have a lot of love bundled up inside of me reserved just for him. I can't wait to share this love with him. It may be a few more years, but day dreaming doesn't hurt, right?

I love and hate the Holidays. I love it because of the family dinners, the feeling in the air, the wonderful lights and fun decorations. I hate it because I always seem to feel so lonely. Ironic, eh? But to me the holidays signify the end of the year...meaning another year of being single has passed by. This holiday season I don't want to feel lonely. It will probably happen...but this year I'm going to try my best to just serve those around me and forget myself. I become so self centered sometimes it makes me sick.  I really try to do my best in this life...but sometimes I do fall short. I hope I can accomplish this goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment