Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Final post on Europe

Day 12--Barcelona, Spain/Day 13--Coming Home

So we had one day here...and it was not nearly enough. We got on a tour bus and saw what we could. The architecture was just so neat...some were a little strange, but interesting. I loved being in Spain and thinking about my brother who served his mission in Madrid. It was cool to see a bit of the Spanish culture.




The next morning we were on our way back to the states. We had a missionary on our flight home to SLC, and a lot of this trip I was thinking about missionaries. I thought about how crazy that we send 19 year old boys all over the world, have them learn languages and then try to change people's lives with the Gospel. It would take a lot of Faith to do something like that. I loved Europe. I loved seeing people. I loved hearing different languages. I loved smelling and tasting new things. Every night I thanked God for the experiences I was having. It is a place I will be back to one day...but my next travel sights are on Asia or South Pacific.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had an absolutely amazing time! I loved all of the pictures. You are one lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you having a good time! I loved all your posts. Good one stace

    ReplyDelete