Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Working on it

I think I have to really mentally prepare myself to actually write all my stories from my Europe trip. Trust me...they are coming. It just feels overwhelming right now. Especially since my room is a disaster and I'm a mess with sleep right now. Last night I went to take a quick nap from 6-7....I didn't wake up til 1 am and was wide awake til 4 am. I went back to bed and was into work by 10 am. Lets just say my body is having a hard time adjusting! Today I will not take a nap!

Well I really have tons to write...but work and other things are keeping me from having the time to just sit and write. But I really want to get my stories down...mostly so I can re-read them and remember things for the next time I go to Europe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment