Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"I correct you so you don't embarass yourselves..."

Day 3--Venice  Part 1

We started the day by catching a flight to from France to Italy. We landed in Italy, and had to take a water taxi over Venice. Venice is magical. I feel like there is nothing in the world like it. First off...no cars. Everyone walks or goes by boat. It feels like it has been frozen in time and isn't affected by the modern world. Basically we got there and I was feeling sick, so I took a bit of a nap after we landed in our hotel. When I woke up my mom and I went to dinner at this restaurant down an alley way. It was the best pizza ever! It was so strange because we had the restaurant to ourselves...I wanted to go and advertise to all of Venice to go eat there!





After dinner we went to bed, and that night I fell asleep to two Italian men verbally fighting. I think if all fights could sound like that, I wouldn't mind fighting. It was such a show to fall asleep to.

No comments:

Post a Comment